Many current MCAT prep courses are often prohibitively expensive, setting the difficult task of getting into medical school even further out of reach, and for reasons that are independent of a candidate’s talent. To combat this, we designed a program that focuses on a comprehensive review of content with a consistent focus on doing well on the entrance exam.
Our MCAT prep covers everything on the current MCAT exam but is less than half the price of other programs such as Princeton and Kaplan.
What makes MCAT Cooperative Unique?
- Teachers are current medical students who know what it takes to get in, both on the MCAT and in your application.
- Twelve consecutive Saturdays or Sundays of AT LEAST 50 instruction hours
- Small class settings for interactive discussion and problem solving
- Lecture notes tailored to maximize your test day score combined with our engaging teachers
- Additional assistance with your AMCAS Personal Statement and interview
- All this for only $800, less than half the cost of most current commercial programs
We take the notes for you
The notes we have compiled for Physics, Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Biology Biochemistry, Sociology, Psychology and Critical Analysis are honed to focus on the key concepts tested by the MCAT. This, coupled with our extremely knowledgeable teachers, leads to a classroom experience that helps our students review weak content areas while learning the testing skills they need to do well. We work with outside resources as students like, such as AAMC exams and review books, to provide a plethora of questions as preferred by each student. Our teachers can then correct misconceptions as they arise.
(c) 2017 MCAT Cooperative. All rights reserved. Web Design by Harper Stone and Louis Fitch